Wednesday 8 October 2014

MY RELAXING PLACE

I have a park near my house in which I walk my dog everyday, but my favourite moment in that place is the night, because is so quiet and it's perfect for listen to music while I am playing with my little dog. I have "my" bank in which I use to sit and think about my friends, my family, my studies and my whole life. I really love this simply place, because in it, took place my first kiss. And when my best friend walk my dog with me, we sit in this (special) bank and we joke about our problems and we try to resolve it. We also talk about friends, girls in special, and future plans. We spend a lot of hours here. For another guy, this bank will be a normal one, but for me, is one of my more special and relaxing places in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment