Tuesday 20 January 2015

DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES

Now I am going to talk about the differences and similarities between Dumbledore and Gandalf.
Both Gandalf and Dumbledore have differences and similarities. They are both wizards, they are both wise and they are considered leaders. They also have long beards, look similar and look old and they wear
 white clothes. They are different because they play different characters. The story line is different so their lines and speaking points are different. They also are major characters in both stories. (Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings)
In my opinion, I would like to have Dumbledore by my side in a battle because, due to the fact that he is one of the best wizards and my favorito. He also is trying to defend himself and others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment