Tuesday 20 January 2015

Time to travel

The trip take seven hours. I was as tired as hell. My mother and I arrived at Barcelona's station. Finding the hotel was an odissey, but we did it! The recepcionist was so nice with us. The hotel was good but slightly sinister. We met with my mother's cousin, I have never seen him before but he treated me like if I were him son. I am an affectionated person and I love to stay with him because I am like him. That night, he took us to a posh restaurant. It was brilliant, but too expensive.
The following day, he introduced us her wife, she is really serious, but she is a good person. They show us a bit of Barcelona is an incredible city but so crowded. The last day was de concert and I was so nervous and we did not have many time so we visit only the Sagrada Familia. What a fantastic place!
We did not so much time to visit the city so I hope to visit it again as soon as possible. See you soon, Barcelona! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment