Tuesday 20 January 2015

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

I was waiting for nine months. I bought my ticket on February 14, the concert was on November 8.
I was in my hotel room, I prepared my mobile phone, my ticket and I leave the hotel. I arrived at the Palau St. Jordi at 20:10. The queue was inmense and there were a lot of security guards. I show them my ticket and I got into the stadium and I visited the shop, wanting for something to buy. There were a lot of amazing shirts, so I bought one. I was so excited and I took my sit and I couldn't stop tweeting my nervousness. I met a lot of fans and I was fascinated because most of them were gay or lesbian, but they were incredibly funny. We take some photos and we started to follow each other on Twitter.

Lights turn off and music started. Breedlove NYC was on stage. I've never heard him music, but he was good. Then, he introduced Lady Starlight and I didn't know that she is a DJ. When she finished, she leaved the stage and we have to wait 15 minutes. 15 minutes after, started ARTPOP and she appeared. Lady Gaga get into the stage in a elevator. Everybody was screaming and she started to sing. That was a really magical time. I was singing as loud as I could and I felt that she could hear me. She continued with the show: she sang, danced and changed her wigs and costumes. All was fantastic and I knew that my dream came true. I had the time of my life, enjoying every second of the show. I was really happy, because I saw a big smile in her face, which shown that she was enjoying. At 00:15 I left the stadium and I met with my Barcelona's family and my mother, my happiness could be touched. I was only thinking "I just saw my idol". It was shocking. And I was the happiest guy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment